Enjoy family fun on a whole new scale at Dreamworld on the Gold Coast.
This incredible 30 hectare adventure and wildlife park is centrally located and easily accessible by public transport and car.
There is an impressive selection of rides and entertainment available at Dreamworld including attractions for every age. It is the biggest, best and most popular theme park in Australia and offers a world of adventure. The park is most famous for the big 8 thrill rides:
- The Claw – A stomach dropping sky high swing that will leave you ready to take more thrill rides.
- The Buzzsaw – The highest inversion ride in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Tower of Terror II- A new generation of height reaching, breath taking excitement.
- The Cyclone – Twist and turn in the sky in rollercoaster style
- The Giant Drop – A gut wrenching, height dropping experience
- Wipeout – The mother of all waves
- Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster – An Australian motorbike rollercoaster
The several themed lands take you from one world to another throughout the park. As well as world-class thrilling rides, Dreamworld also provides you with a magnificent animal experience. You can pay a visit to Tiger Island and witness Bengal and Sumatran tigers up close playing in the perfect Gold Coast weather. There are also cuddly koalas, regal crocodiles and a chance to feed kangaroos. It is also the home of Big Brother Australia.
Dreamworld has recently added White Water World, a waterpark to cool you down on a hot day. By buying a world-pass you can experience the best of both worlds and alternate during the day. The park is open from 10am until 5pm daily excluding Christmas and Anzac Day.
World Pass Ticket Pricing (as of May 2016)
Adult 1 day world pass: $95
Child 1 day world pass (3 – 13 years old – under 3 free): $85
Pensioner 1 day world pass (AUS & NZ residents only – ID required): $85
Artique Resort offers you accommodation just a short drive from all Gold Coast theme parks and our friendly staff can help you arrange transport and tickets.
Queensland 4209 Australia
Telephone: +61 7 5588 1111
Fax: +61 7 5588 1110
Toll free number from within Australia: 1800 073 300
Reception is open 9am-5pm daily (7 days), excluding Christmas Day and ANZAC Day